top of page

Ransom-Bridges School



Inspired by an article written by Gail Lombardi in the Post on June 13, the Walking on

Wednesdays activity group visited the site of Piedmont's first school, the Ransom-Bridges School, which opened in 1913. The walkers saw the redwood tree at 71 Hazel Lane that marks the entrance to the former school and the site of the main school building where 141 Hazel Lane currently stands.

留言


bottom of page